PDA

View Full Version : Highly erotic encounter wiht my Mami ( Aunty )

upen_patel
02-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Hi !!
This is my first in this forum...
Its all about a boy and his aunty's highly erotic relationship !!! there is a little truth and little masala.ofcourse.. but you will find me little slow to reach the real pleasure...
And please...I need feedback to improve myself

My Sis:"Hey ..(she murmured)…don’t speak so loudly
Mami:My My…why r u blushing so much? Nothing wrong in discussing about it na?.. Now you will be marrying in another 15 Days and you still don’t no about “it”
My Sis:” Its Ok ,Its Ok”
Mami: ”Look Archana..how can I teach her …she is not even listening properly,
Neha..Look at me now you will have to learn this otherwise you will be in trouble only”
Archana: ”look Neha,I know why you are so shy, but Viraj is sleeping and it’s only you,Mami and me!!”
My Sis:“ Ok ”

I was pretending to be fast asleep and somewhere in my mind I was thinking may be mami can catch me that I am not sleeping actually,

Well all this started when my father announced that my sister’s marriage is fixed, and all of us were really happy as the boy was very good and from a well known family, I think Neha (My Sis) also liked him
When the marriage was announced there was a sudden madness in all our work, it was as if time will runout...ofcourse we means only 4 of us my parents and we two kids
I have finished my 12th Exams and this was the right time for everything
My mother called her sister in law (My Mami) for helping us …she came just 4 days back and with her wit and humor she has taken charge of everything …including my mind …..
I was in love with her ….immediately after the next day when she came …she was little short than normal..may be around 5’5”…and curvy wherever required…but for a small town boy like me she was Aasman Ki Pari I was fascinated by all her maneuvers, and most of the time I was running after her like a faithful dog, it seems she was enjoying it too
It was in the morning…when my sister was preparing for her special bath…I asked mami why she is not giving me this kind of special treatment..She looked at me and said to my mother ..I think we have to find a girl for Viraj also..Let’s marry them together…I was red faced ..And fumbled for right words…when she saw my face she started laughing..And teasing me..
After the breakfast we went to the market on my bike, mami was keeping safe distance whenever she is on my bike..But I used to get tremendous hard on just having the feel of her..When we reached the market she started teasing me and asked me what kind of girl I like….I blushed..And just said mami…why you are teasing me always …!!
After a while we entered in a stores where all the ladies Items were sold she started the purchase, and suddenly noticed that the sales girl was making a pass at me
I again blushed…when I realized that mami saw me looking at the girl…
She said so this type of girl u like huh?
I could not answer the question…
After a while she selected some Items and she was trying it on herself it was a small Bindi she looked in the mirror and tried to adjust it I was just behind her and I happened to catch her eye in the mirror..She looked at me …the look was different…I missed my heart bit ….was she also making a pass at me ?
I wondered
I again looked at the mirror she was still there adjusting it….then I realized she was asking my opinion, I gave her a nervous smile…she looked at the sales girl and selected the bindi…
Somehow I got courage and when the sales girl was gone I murmured in her ear ”do u want to see what kind girls I like ?”
She said” hhhhhmmm”
Look here…I asked her to look in to the mirror…
She blushed & her face became red…she turned back and slapped on my shoulder saying …you are naughty…
Oh… I won…she like it. I jumped from door avoiding the 3 stairs …and zoomed my bike near her before she reached the road…
Her face was down and she was not speaking but I didn’t notice it
She climbed on the bike …I didn’t notice that this time she did not took support of my arm to climb which she normally takes
I just gave full throttle …
I was so happy as if I have told her I love you in my own way
Suddenly she tapped my shoulder…
I:” yes?”
Mami: ”just stop near the floor mill I have to ask him about the chili powder we need”
I: ”ok”
I stopped my bike, she went inside and come back again and told me we will have to wait for 15 minutes
the sound of the machine was too much so I pretended that I did not heard what she said and I leaned back near her since it was morning time there was not much crowd and the shop was little away from the main road due to the pollution it makes
It was a perfect setting for me
When I leaned back near her she shouted the same thing…I said mockingly ..I cannot hear you can I come little closer. Actually I was so close only 2” gap between us
She stepped away and asked me what u wants to do…?
I think I was in the 9th heaven…I replied in a very low voice “ I want to kiss you”
Oh……her face reddened…and she said I won’t talk to u now. Please go back I will come back my own
I was shocked …from +9 to -9….
I stammered
But... but...
She went inside the shop without looking at me
Few seconds back I was in heaven and I was dropped in the hell !!
My mind was spinning I thought I should now kill myself …what I have done …she is my mami…and I was thinking wrong about her
I kicked my bike and started towards the home…halfway I realized that what will happen if I went alone, what answer I can give to my mom
She will catch me instantly and I will have to tell her all the truth
I turned my bike and started in opposite direction..allmost 2 hours I was roaming around my small city…then I realized that I can go to our fields I went to our fields, the servant couple offered me some food but I could not eat much I was scared anytime my father will come searching me and kill me ….I was restless…I went near to the big well removed my cloths and started swimming, the sun was very hot on my head but the water was making me cool after almost 2 hours I came out…
I reached home around 3pm
It seems everyone was worried about me and all the time they thought that I was playing cricket with friends
I was relived
I looked at mom she scolded me but there was more worry than anger
She asked me to eat something I felt really hungry
She gave me some food and after food I just felt so weak that I could not stand on my feet properly
Mother saw me and came near…and she cried “he has temperature”
Everyone gathered around me except mami
I could not see my mami anywhere
My mother asked me to sleep in my sis room as all the rooms were crowded
I went upstairs where mami and my sis were sitting and discussing something as soon as I entered my mom declared that I am very ill and I should not be disturbed
She fussed around me like all mothers and put one mattress on the floor for me
I was so tired and really ill that I slept right away…
That was the start of this story…
When I was half woke up…I heard the conversation
For the clarity. let me introduce Archana…she is my sisters best friend and already married some six month back…no doubt I had my first crush on her as normally goes…. she is 2 yrs older than me and very very sexy only her complexion is dark
Now back to the conversation..
What I gathered slowly they were discussing about sex or rather it was sex education class for my sis
I was now totally awake and feeling much better…
All three of them were sitting on the bed and with a slit open thru my eyelids I can see their legs
Mami’s legs were plump and very fair she has the silver ankle band on her one leg…another one was missing
Archana’s legs were not plump and but it has got some kind sexiness which was unexplainable
My sis’s legs were pure white and recent care has made them very beautiful
Mami was wearing a light yellow colored sari and while sitting it has gone little up so that I could see her one leg just below the knee cap…it was amazing to see the three set of beautiful legs, I couldn’t see the face but the legs were reveling the mind of each,
Mami sat cross legged and it appeared to be calm, where as archana was swinging her one leg continioulsy,whenever she wanted to hear intensely the movement stopped for a while…it was clear that she was enjoying the discussion, my sis was sitting very composed or rather her legs were stretched with some kind of Burdon, she was anxious no doubt
Suddenly mami and archana laughed…
I put all my effort to listen what they were discussing

upen_patel
Suddenly mami and archana laughed…
I put all my effort to listen what they were discussing

Mami: neha u r buddu ( stupid),how can you think that just by kissing one can get pregnant?..oh archu..explain her
Archana: ”no.. no.. mami I cannot and u has more experience than me
Mami:” what’s there in experience, now days girls know it before experience”
Archana and mami laughed again
I saw my sister’s leg, it become straighter…
Clearly my sister was buddu….but there was a reason for it ,my father was Sub Inspector in the city and he was very strict about my sister, it was oblivious that no boy dared to come near her nor any smart girl became her friend
Finally mami took the lead and said ok I will explain, but archana you have to help me ok?
Archana said in affirmative
I saw her leg swinging more now, where as mami opened her leg and made some moment of her fingers
Mami:” look neha..when a man and woman marry they come near physically also on the first night, the man removes all his cloths and also removes the woman’s cloths
They become totally naked and hug each other”
Here archana laughed and my sis said “ eeeeeee”
Mami said archu why are you laughing?
Did I say anything wrong? Didn’t u remove all your cloths ?
Archana laughed again and said …ok ok mami continue
Mami:”then they embrace each other, kiss each other ( Archana commented” on lips”), not on lips only but...other parts also .then the man touch the body of the woman he….
Oh it’s difficult
Mami laughed sheepishly and said “Archana now u tell her”
Archana: “No... no.... mami it’s your job”
Mami: “ok, look Neha what u know about genitals of a man and a woman?”
My Sis:” chheeeeeeeee, mami”
Mami: nothing “chheeee” in it …tell me …u must have seen a boys “nuni”?
My Sis:” ………”
I had a big erection when I heard the word nuni…I was holding my breath…archana has stopped swinging her legs and all three sets of leg became more tense…
Mami:” when a boy grows its nuni also grows and become big …then it is called …
Here archana said...stop mami…..
Mami:” Why? What’s wrong in it? Neha must know all…Neha tell me did you see the small boy’s nuni any time?
My Sis: “Hhhmmm….”
Mami: “who’s?”
My Sis: “his….” She must be referring to me
Mami: “Oh Viraj’s?...but now he has become a man, when did you saw his nuni?”
My Sis: “Mami….please don’t ask me such questions I feel awkward...”
Mami: “But. There is nothing wrong in it Neha...tell me when did you saw it? It’s important...”
My Sis: “some months back….” My sister was really in miserable state; even Archana stopped swinging her legs
Mami: “how and when did you see it?
Actually this was unnecessary…I started feeling that Mami was exploiting the situation, but it seems everyone of us was enjoying it
My Sis: “ …actually he was sleeping one day and in the morning when I went to his bed to woke him up I saw it was hanging out of his knickers”
Both of them giggled…
Mami: “How long it was?” her voice was little hoarse
Now it was clear that she was making use of the innocence of my sis...
My Sis: “chheeee….I donno how to say it…”
Now Archana was also charged and asked her…no no mami is right if u have seen a real one then she can explain it better
My Sis: “it was this long…oh I don’t remember every thing now” She must have made a gesture to suggest the length
Mami: “Neha…it cannot be so long, I know Viraj is having a good body but what you are showing is too much...
Here I saw Archana shifted her leg and sat cross legged …
I had a massive hard on now…all three of them were discussing about me or rather about my cock…
I had a very strong impulse to touch my cock…I shifted a little...and suddenly all of us heard the familiar sound of the steps …my mom was on the way to check me
All of sudden the party dismissed ….Archana stood up and said...neha I have to go now I will come in the night ...ok?
My mum came storming in as usual….by habit Mami also stand up and my sis went downstairs along with Archana
My Mum checked my temperature…it seems I was still hot…. (In all the ways …)
She ordered Mami to bring rose water and some clean clothes to give me a cold wash...
As soon as I heard this I was panicked…
I protested
But my mum was my mum and it was a situation for me as Germans have when Mr. Hitler was around, I have to obey…
She removed my shirt and my jeans, fortunately when my ears heard the foot steps of my mother they gave command to my “nuni” and by this time it has really become a nuni….
Now I was only wearing my knickers…….
I heard footsteps of mami…….and then I realized what’s coming next ………I was horrified…
My dream woman will see me in this Avatar?
Oh my god…
I asked my mum to give me a shawl….
My mummy: “look Viraj I have to clean you with the rose water so that your temperature will go down and you will feel better”
I: “nooooooo…it’s ok now I don’t have any temperature”
My mummy: “Choooop!!!”
That was final
Here I was laying on my bed helplessly in front my dream woman and almost naked
I looked at mami her face was not showing any emotions there was not a single trace of what had happened between us in the morning…I could not look at her for more than a few seconds
She gave the rose water soaked cloth to my mummy and mummy started cleaning…the water was really cool and which made me shivered…in one way it was good also as my mind was getting away from the presence of mami
Mummy cleaned my face and started to clean my chest and hands…
Mami was sitting near my waist…I didn’t dare to look at her
Mummy cleaned my chest and suddenly a small boy came running upstairs calling for my mummy
There were some guests from the Sasural of my sis and my mum was required to be with them urgently
Oh my god…I was now taking long breaths…
Mummy handed over the job to Mami and told her to clean me vigorously and instructed her that if I don’t co operate call her …
I was dying with shame…
This was the first time of my life I was in presence of another woman other than my sis and my mum wearing only knickers…
I shivered…

upen_patel
continues.......
Mami came forward towards me, I closed my eyes tightly…for some moments nothing happened, and my body was craving for her touch...I opened my eyes and saw she was looking at my body …suddenly I felt very shy…
And said “oh mami leave it I feel much better now”
And I tried to get up…she put her hand on my chest …ooooh…it was a heavenly feeling...and pushed me down
Still she didn’t speak anything
I could not protest more...she took the cloth and started applying the rose water on my chest, I again closed my eyes…her hand was still resting on my chest...my heart was beating like a train….
I opened my eyes and looked at her
She was sitting on her legs, like the village woman sits to clean the cloths, her hairs were little disarrayed…and that was making her look more sexy…she was wearing a black blouse which was contrast matching to the faint yellow sari she was wearing, from the side I can se her boobs,her belly, and her small waist, there were traces of wetness in her armpits, something started happening in my groin, she was touching me delicately, there was no conversation between us so far from the morning,
She took the cloth and started bathing my chest, very slowly...
I closed my eyes again
There was a mixed fragrance of rose water and her body...it was intoxicating
Suddenly I felt that I am in control of the situation...and the primitive manly instinct took charge of me
I opened my eyes and looked at her
There she was …like a slave …working for me…and so near to me
I kept on staring at her face, I was sure that from the corner of her eyes she was looking at my moments, my shyness was going slowly…
I can see her hands, arms and her whole body was moving in a rhythm…
She cleaned my chest & after that to access my right side she leaned on me, her sari was now touching on my belly and some parts of the chest, the moment she touched...I had a hard on, she leaned more and for the first time I felt a very smooth touch of her boobs…ooh…it was the first time in my life when I had touched some part of a woman’s body…her boobs were smooth and the silky touch of the sari was making it more erotic..She changed her pose now she was on her knees and leaned over again, while changing her pose she saw my erection…
I looked at her,
Amazingly she was not displaying any expression on her face, her face was as cool as she is doing normal household chores, now the twin mounds were poking my chest I was feeling the ecstasy, was this happening to me? Was this real? I was not able to believe my luck, she pushed herself more on me and now I could feel clearly the sponginess of those firm boobs,it was gyrating on my chest…,
When she finished my right side she again came back to the chest, going down slowly. I have a thin line of hairs which starts from my naval and enters in the pubic region, she looked at my hairs oh…this was too much…she touched my naval area, I could not stand to this situation now,
I stretched my hand and touched her thigh...she jerked and looked at me
Our eyes meet…I can see, mix of emotions in her eyes…
Sensing my agitation she removed her hand and started bathing my legs, now she was away from me…I tried to get up and catch her hand, My mouth was dry…
She allowed me to hold her hand for a while, I was looking at her
Her head was down, she was trying to hide her emotions, and she removed her hand slowly and caressed my face saying “…Viraj…”
I caught her fingers
For the first time she said “where were you in the afternoon…I was so worried...”
Her fingers touched my lips...she kept it for a while...I tried to kiss her thumb but before that she removed it, and went away from me to downstairs….
I fell down on my bed…I was exhausted …in a day so many things happened I was just 16 years old and never had such close encounters
My mind was spinning. I think I slept for some good one hour, it was 7:30pm I remember mummy came twice to check me, finally she brought our family doc, who gave me the tablets and ask me to take a good rest, mummy brought my dinner, I was not hungry at all as I had taken my lunch late, forcefully I eat something took my tablets and slept there as if in trance, the illness covered my real emotions,
There was lot of movement in the house, but in my sister’s room it was less chaotic, I was dozing on and off, hearing some conversation some laughs
I think it was around 9:30pm I got up for peeing, I avoided to use the toilet in the downstairs, I used my sis’s bathroom,
And came back to my bed, there was nobody in the room and there was much calmness,
After some time I heard footsteps I pretended to be sleeping, there was the beautiful trio and my mummy along with them, after discussing and repeating same things over n over they decided the sleeping arrangements, My sister insisted Archana to stay with us for the night as they were making some kind of decorative stuff which will be used in my sister’s new home,archana was not ready as she needs permission of her hubby
So finally it was decided mummy will sleep near my sister and mami will sleep on another mattresses near me….
When I heard this I was thrilled
I was lying so still that nobody can thought I am not sleeping…

riotscorpio
03-06-2009, 05:01 AM
arey bhai kahaani toh poori kardo...........kyon klpd kar rahe ho........;-P

jasp382002
02-08-2010, 10:27 PM
bhaiii baki ki kahani to dallll.........., kasam se bauhat sahi haii....... puri kar taki padne main maja ayeeeeee.........